I have just released MooPlug 0.4.6!
This release is mostly lots of small fixes and optimisations, but a lot of work went into improving Moo_ZipCompress in this release.
- Added new functions:
- Moo_PrinterDefault – (Note: doesn’t effect FileMaker printing.)
- Fixed Moo_DialogColour – bFull wasn’t working.
- Moo_DialogColour, Moo_DialogFile and Moo_DialogFolder are now all shown modal to FileMaker.
- Fixed possible crashes in Moo_FolderList, Moo_ProcessList and Moo_ZipList.
- Fixed missing return value from Moo_FolderExists.
- Changed Moo_FileCreate to Moo_FileWrite.
- Moo_ZipCompress changes:
- Now supports the zipping of folders.
- An output file can now be specified as 2nd parameter.
- Input file filters are supported, eg *.txt
- Boolean 4th Parameter bFolderName added, when set to false files added from folders get added to the root of the zip file.
- Files can be overwritten in a zip file. bOverwrite now means wether internal files in the zip are overwritten, not the zip file itself.
- Numerous small fixes and optimisations.
- Updated Documentation.
If you have any problems with this release then let me know 🙂