About 18 months ago, Segosa made a SoundPack Extractor which allowed you to extract the MP3s from the packs. It worked great, but I started to code a GUI version of it. Segosa sent me his code and I added some stuff to it so you could see the sounds in the pack and select which ones to extract.
Funnily enough I didn’t finish it, which doesn’t sound me like I know 😛 For some reason I remembered it today, so when I get home later I’m going to have a look on my computers and see if I can find the source, as I might see how far I got and maybe try and finish it off for release.
I think I most likely was using my old laptop, which is now in computer heaven, but I *think* I backed up all my stuff from it before it died, so it might be ok. If I can’t find it then I can’t be bothered to start again, so will just have to keep using Segosa’s version 😛