Adsense Problems Sorted

I just found out why the SoundPack DB’s earnings where pretty much nothing the last week or two, which explains why Aprils Earnings were down!

I added a javascript snippet from HitTail.com to tell me some info about the site’s refferers, but it seems for some reason it messed up the adsense code.  All sorted now.

The results did surprise me though, I never realised the SoundPack DB got so many hits from search engines, and how well it’s placed in search engine results for quite a lot of phrases 😀

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.